Weddings are absolutely beautiful regardless of their season – but if you have your heart set on a spring wedding, you definitely know why this is one of the best seasons for such an important event. The positive vibes in the air, the abundance of blooms, the sunny weather and the incredible feeling of rejuvenation and hope – they will all contribute to creating a very special day.
What are some of the hottest trends for spring weddings this year? We have gathered them right below – so read on, find out more and inspire yourself to create a spring wedding that’s truly remarkable and unforgettable.
- Colored nails and expressive brows. If you are looking for a chic, bold and really beautiful bridal look, you should definitely know that expressive brows and colored nails are the it thing this spring. They will definitely add personality and grace to your wedding look!
- Greenery and spring blooms. In terms of flower arrangements, this year’s spring brings forward lush décor made not only with spring blooms (sweet peas, hyacinths, peonies and so on), but also with plenty of greens that will add a dash of energy and naturalness to your entire wedding.
- Floral dresses. Since you don’t have to wear an all-white dress, why not wear a floral one that will complement your spring wedding theme and make you feel absolutely stunning? Wedding gowns with pastel flowery touches are very trendy this spring – so give them a chance when searching for the one.
- Pastel touches. Mix beautiful pastel colors with grey shades for a casual appeal or with rose gold or copper for a more luxurious touch. These colors will make your wedding feel graceful, beautiful and timelessly elegant.
- Passed appetizers. If the idea of having a seated dinner doesn’t suit you very much, you’re in luck! Passed appetizers are very popular this year as well – and they will surely provide you with the deliciousness and flexibility you need for your wedding menu.
Searching for someone to help you create stunning flower arrangements and bouquets? Contact Texas Blooms & Gifts and we will make sure your wedding florals truly reflect who you are and what your personal style is all about!