Your wedding day is such an important event within your life, therefore, only the best wedding florist will do. You have one chance to create your picture perfect day, and wedding flowers will be the a beautiful addition to your décor!
Every vendor plays an important role in creating your dream wedding, so it’s vital that they be chosen with the utmost care. Your florist is no different.
We are so passionate about creating gorgeous wedding flowers! That’s why, here at Texas Blooms & Gifts, we’ve put together three things that you should consider when looking for your own wedding florist:
- What is your vision? As you plan your wedding, you will develop a vision for your big day, from the cake to the décor to your bouquet. Your wedding flowers will need to complement your theme and help communicate your vision. Your wedding florist must be able to understand your vision, as well as envision the final product with you. They will then need to help you make it become a reality. At Amore Fiori, it’s our goal to ensure that we meet with you, gather every detail about your wedding and fulfill your vision entirely! For example, consider this style for your centerpieces:
- Low-cut centerpieces: Lining your wedding reception tables with low-cut centerpieces is an ideal way to provide beauty, while still allowing your guests the opportunity to easily mingle with one another.
- What is your budget? Your budget is a key role in your wedding planning process. It sets the limits for your wedding details and helps you make important decisions about what is necessary and what you can go without. Let us know your budget, and we will find the perfect blooms to complement it! After all, a great florist should meet your needs, not the other way around. Add flowers to your wedding venue in unique ways that symbolize your love:
- Spruce up your altar: Your ceremony altar is where you will vow your love to your partner. Add a dash of pizzazz with stunning altar blooms to provide even more romance to such an intimate moment.
- What flowers will you need? As you imagine your wedding blooms, can you picture every piece you will need? Wedding flowers are not just your bouquet. They also include centerpieces, table décor, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, flowers for your arch, floral headpieces, aisle décor and so much more. Your florist should be able to work with you to determine what blooms you will want for your big day. We can not only inspire you, but assist you in making sure that each and every flower is accounted for! Add a twist on your floral arrangements by adding:
- Branches: Adding branches to your wedding floral arrangements will provide height and elegance within your space. It is a lovely way to make a statement within your venue.
Your wedding flowers are a vital piece to your wedding day. Choosing the best florist for the job is important in creating your dream wedding! If you are ready to discover unique and professional Austin wedding flowers, please feel free to get in touch with Texas Blooms & Gifts today. Our Austin wedding florist is ready to exceed all of your floral expectations.